Model No.: AF
1) Froth Slurry Pumps Features:
1. AF froth pumps are of heavy duty construction, designed for continuous pumping of Highly abrasive and corrosive frothy slurries
2. They have a vertical shaft configuration, and comprise a hopper, with vertical Bearing Assembly, And Type' AH' pump wet-end.
3. They feature a wide choice of replaceable abrasion resistant metal or moulded elastomer casing Liners and Impellers.
2 ) Froth Slurry Pumps Application:
1. Minerals Flotation Processing
2. Handle Frothy Slurries
widely used in the metallurgical industrial ,
mining sector , coal ore and chemical engineering to
handle abrasive and corrosive slurries with forth. When
operated , AF pumps can effectively eliminate foam and
forth in slurry and will also function properly even with
inadequate feeding slurry , thus making them the ideal
choice for delivering foam slurries, esp, in flotation process.
3)Froth Slurry Pumps Tech Date:
1. Name: AF Vertical Froth Pump
2. Pump Type: Vertical centrifugal slurry pumps
3. Drvie Type: BD/DC
4. Power: Motor
5. Discharge Size: 50mm-150mm
6. Capacity: 7.2m3/h-393m3/h
7. Head: 5m-30m
Contact us if you need more details on Froth Pump. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Foam Pump、Foam Froth Pump. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Slurry Pump & Dredge Pump & Sand Gravel Pump